New Features in LT-Analyzer
The current version of the LT-Analyzer is release 3.4. It was made
available on July 31, 2014. To download the current version,
please visit our Downloads page
New Data Sources
New LT-Analyzer Charts and Reports
- Web Tracker: feature-by-day session count
- This spreadsheet report provides the daily session count for each feature in the current content scope.
- Web Tracker: user-by-day absolute peak
- This spreadsheet report provides the daily peak license usage for each user. This report may only be selected
for a content scope with a single feature.
- Web Tracker: individual user concurrent charts
- Concurrent use charts for each user individually may now be selected as an optional element of
Web Tracker feature reports (a chart for each user of this feature) and user reports (a chart
for each feature used by this user)
Other New LT-Analyzer Features
- License File Additive Import
- In the License Model editor, FlexLM and RLM license files may now be added to current values. Previously any items
read from a license file replaced the old values for the feature.
- License File Import Date Specification
- Administrators may now specify the valid from date for items in a license file import. Previously they were
always imported with the current date.
Auto Tracker Enhancements
- AutoLoader: End-date-yesterday
- The new parameter '-edy' allows specification of 'yesterday' and the loading end date.
- AutoLoader: host-for-user
- The new parameter '-h4u' duplicates the hostID in records for the userID. This is useful for software that is always
run as 'root'.
- AutoLoader: license-file-date
- The new parameter '-lfd <date_spec>' enables specification of a date from which licenses in a FlexLM or RLM license
file will be considered valid. Previously license file reads were forced at the current date.
- AutoLoader: add-package
- The new parameter '-lfap' will add a feature to the database for PACKAGES specified in FlexLM license files. This provides
supports for vendors which check out the actual packages instead of the individual features.
- AutoLoader: license-file-vendor-override
- The new parameter '-lfvo' will add new features found in a license file to the database associated with the vendor
specified with the '-v ' parameter instead of the vendor specification within the license file.
- AutoLoader: feature-translation-models
- The new translation model CSV files enable substitution of one feature name with a different feature name on parsing
of a log file. Translations can be either 'duplicate mode' or 'replace mode'.
LT-Analyzer Release Archive
New Features in LT-Live
The current version of the LT-Live is release 1.1. It was made
available on July 28, 2011. To download the current version, please visit our Downloads page
- LTLiveAgent Configuration
- The LT-LiveAgent component of LT-Live may be installed on a separate host
from the license manager, providing increased flexibility and ease of deployment.
- Service Implementation
- LT-LiveAgent now runs as a service on Windows, providing a more robust solution